Registering Your Vehicle in Maryland
Here at South Jersey Auto Tags we help auto dealers in Maryland quickly get the registrations, tags, and titles they need in a timely manner to ensure that the sales process goes off without a hitch. We invite you to contact us or fill out our online quote form for fast service.
For Fast Service:
Mandatory Documentation with all transactions
- Certificate of Title
- Accurate reading of your Odometer
- Odometer Disclosure Statement (if Applicable)
- Lien holder information (If Applicable)
- Additional Owner Information (If Applicable)
- Dealership Power of Attorney for the Customer (if applicable)
- South Jersey Auto Tags Power of Attorney
- Title filled out by buyer and seller and/or reassignment paperwork
- Front and back copy of Customers license (buyer & co-buyer)
- Copy of the Bill of Sale
- Copy of valid customers insurance
- Social Security number of buyers & co-buyers
A safety inspection is required on all used vehicles and must accompany DMV paperwork.
Gift Certificate (Form #VR-103) can be used for titling a vehicle if it is to be given as a gift from one family member to another family member. This form must be completed and submitted with the assigned title. If transferring a vehicle from an Aunt or Uncle to a Niece and/or Nephew you will need to have the Certified Statement (Form #VR-299) accompany the Gift Certification form.
Odometer Disclosure Statement (Form #VR-197) can be used by a license dealer in the State of Maryland. Allows the disclosure of a vehicle’s odometer mileage from the transferor (seller) to the transferee (buyer). This form should accompany the title transaction.