Registering Your Vehicle in New York
Here at South Jersey Auto Tags we help auto dealers in New York quickly get the registrations, tags, and titles they need in a timely manner to ensure that the sales process goes off without a hitch. We invite you to contact us or fill out our online quote form for fast service.
For Fast Service:
Mandatory with all transactions
- Registration/Title Application
- Bill of Sale
- Notice of Lien (if Applicable)
- Valid New York State Insurance (Registrant’s name must be present)
- Proof of Inspection
- Proof of Sales Tax Paid/Exemption
- Valid New York State Driver’s License (front and back)
- Odometer Disclosure Statement
- Power of Attorney
If there are more than (2) Owner’s, you must also provide a Statement of Partnership or Joint Ownership
If vehicle registration is for a corporation, proof of incorporation is required.
If the Registrant is not the owner of the vehicle, the owner must complete and sign Section 3 of the MV-82. The owner must submit acceptable proof of the owner’s name and date of birth and acceptable proof of ownership for the vehicle.