Registering Your Vehicle in South Dakota
Here at South Jersey Auto Tags we help auto dealers in South Dakota quickly get the registrations, tags, and titles they need in a timely manner to ensure that the sales process goes off without a hitch. We invite you to contact us or fill out our online quote form for fast service.
For Fast Service:
Mandatory with all transactions
- The Application for Motor Vehicle Title & Registration (Form MV-608).
- Proof of ownership:
- A Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin (MSO).
- A Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin (MCO).
- The transferred certificate of title.
- A Salvage, Recovered Theft, and Uniform Damage Disclosure Statement (Form MV-610) IF the vehicle:
- Is under 7 years old.
- Weighs less than 16,000 lbs. in gross weight.
- Odometer disclosure.
- A Bill of Sale
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Insurance
- South Jersey Auto Tags Power of Attorney
Motor vehicle titling and registration is handled through the local county treasurer’s office, This is for the county that you live in.