Registering Your Vehicle in Michigan
Here at South Jersey Auto Tags we help auto dealers in Michigan quickly get the registrations, tags, and titles they need in a timely manner to ensure that the sales process goes off without a hitch. We invite you to contact us or fill out our online quote form for fast service.
For Fast Service:
Mandatory Documentation with all transactions
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of Proof of Insurance
- Original Title (Completed in the proper areas by seller & buyer)
- Bill of Sale (Dated, Amount Paid, and signed by seller)
- Lien Release (if applicable)
- Application for Michigan Vehicle Title
- South Jersey Auto Tags Limited Power of Attorney
Making changes on a title, such as crossing out a name, invalidates it. Copies aren’t acceptable. The seller must complete the seller’s portion of the title assignment, including the odometer disclosure statement, and sign it. If there is more than one owner on the title, make sure that all owners have signed it before you take it.
A title can’t be transferred until the vehicle loan is fully paid. A representative from the bank or financial institution that administered the loan must either have signed the title or provided the owner with a lien termination statement.