Registering Your Vehicle in Wyoming
Here at South Jersey Auto Tags we help auto dealers in Wyoming quickly get the registrations, tags, and titles they need in a timely manner to ensure that the sales process goes off without a hitch. We invite you to contact us or fill out our online quote form for fast service.
For Fast Service:
Mandatory with all transactions
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Certificate of Origin / Manufacturer Statement of Origin / Wyoming Title / Out-of-State Title
- Proof of Insurance Policy
- Dealer Invoice / Notarized Bill of Sale / Lease Agreement
- A Security Agreement/Loan Contract or UCC financing statement if the vehicle is financed
- VIN Inspection (Completed Inspection Affidavit of Vehicle Identification Number
- Bill of Sale
- The odometer disclosure on the title must be properly completed or a separate odometer disclosure statement must be presented.
- South Jersey Auto Tags Power of Attorney
Check the odometer information on the title. It must conform to federal standards by reading as follows: I hereby state that the odometer now reads (no tenths) and to the best of my knowledge reflects the actual mileage of the vehicle . . . If the statement does not include the (no tenths), a separate statement is required. This is not necessary if the model year is more than 10 years old.
VIN inspections are required on all used vehicles and must be completed in the state of Wyoming Sheriff’s office.
All paperwork is submitted and taken care of through the County Office that you live in.