Registering Your Vehicle in Washington
Here at South Jersey Auto Tags we help auto dealers in Washington quickly get the registrations, tags, and titles they need in a timely manner to ensure that the sales process goes off without a hitch. We invite you to contact us or fill out our online quote form for fast service.
For Fast Service:
Mandatory with all transactions
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Washington Address
- Proof of Insurance
- Vehicle/Vessel Bill of Sale
- Notarized Vehicle Certificate of Ownership (Title) Application
- The current vehicle title
- Affidavit of Loss/Release of Interest (if applicable)
- Odometer Disclosure Statement (if applicable)
- South Jersey Auto Tags Power of Attorney
If the vehicle is less than 10 years old, fill out the Odometer Disclosure section on the Title. Most titles have an Odometer Disclosure section.
If your address is outside Washington State, or mail delivery isn’t available at your Washington State address, complete a Primary Residence Address Exception
VIN inspection on used vehicles over (5) years old is required in the following counties and must be completed in the state of Washington