Registering Your Vehicle in West Virginia
Here at South Jersey Auto Tags we help auto dealers in West Virginia quickly get the registrations, tags, and titles they need in a timely manner to ensure that the sales process goes off without a hitch. We invite you to contact us or fill out our online quote form for fast service.
For Fast Service:
Mandatory with all transactions
- Proof of Identity / Residency
- Proof of Insurance
- The completed signed original title
- Bill of Sale
- Odometer reading
- Completed Application for Certificate of Title
- Payment for title transfer fees and taxes
- Complete lien information, if any.
- South Jersey Auto Tags Power of Attorney
A copy of the seller’s and buyer’s driver’s license must accompany the Bill of Sale form
West Virginia requires a routine safety inspection every twelve (12) months. Vehicles may be inspected at any official inspection station licensed by the West Virginia State Police. When a vehicle passes the inspection, a sticker valid for twelve (12) months will be placed on the inside of the windshield. It is illegal to drive a vehicle without a valid inspection sticker.