Registering Your Vehicle in Nevada
Here at South Jersey Auto Tags we help auto dealers in Nevada quickly get the registrations, tags, and titles they need in a timely manner to ensure that the sales process goes off without a hitch. We invite you to contact us or fill out our online quote form for fast service.
For Fast Service:
To register a vehicle owned by you
- Title / Certificate of Origin
- Proof of residency
- The out-of-state registration (if applicable)
- Lease agreement (if applicable)
- Lienholder’s name and address (if applicable)
- You will need a bill of sale
- Previous owners New Hampshire Registration, or title assigned over to you,
- Verification of Vehicle Identification filled out
- Power of Attorney
- Odometer Disclosure Statement
All vehicles must be safety inspected by an Official Authorized Inspection Station. Antique vehicles (vehicles 40 years old or older) are inspected biennially. Vehicles that are newer than 1996 must be emissions inspected
Motor Vehicle information must be submitted to the town clerk/tax collectors office. Customers are able to meet the paperwork at their town office once complete to pick up.
If the vehicle is leased, if there is a lienholder or if the vehicle is title-exempt
Transfer Plates/Registrations: You will need your current original registration from your vehicle that you are transferring from, along with the appropriate paperwork from the new vehicle. Transfers cannot be completed without the original previous registration. The transfer must be going from the “same name to the same name.” Please remember to keep the plates and registration of your vehicle after the sale or trade-in of it.